Get Compensated for your Apps, Games and Videos for Kids
KIDOZ operates a Kid’s App Store and content galleries of thousands of kid-friendly items for over dozens of device manufacturers globally, including top tier tablet makers for kids.
New Money. No effort.
- Apply to include your content on KIDOZ
- We do all the marketing & billing – You get extra income
- Earn 50% of the amount KIDOZ collects
Which apps can participate?
- Paid apps with no in-app purchases
You may create a premium version of your free app, by taking off the ads, external links and in-app purchases.
- Free apps with no ads (you can cross promote your other apps)
- Free apps with suitable ads for kids
Our store uses virtual currency as a safe method of payment.
The following lists the guidelines for apps, games and videos submitted to KIDOZ:
- Content may contain kid-appropriate ads only.
- Paid apps should not include advertisements or promotions encouraging in-app purchases.
- The content should be suitable, engaging and entertaining for young children.
- The content should not be offensive, as described in the ‘Inappropriate Content’ section of the KIDOZ Distribution Agreement.
- Apps must comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and all other applicable laws and regulations.
- Apps and games should be intuitive for young children, easy to use and navigate, require little parental intervention, and should offer the best user experience possible.
- Apps should be designed to perform well on Android devices.
- Preference will be given to apps that have been ‘designed for kids’ rather than those that are ‘modified for kids’.
- Apps must not do any of the following:
- Send SMS messages;
- Make or monitor phone calls;
- Track other apps or content installed on the user’s device;
- Collect or store geo-location data from the user’s device without consent;
- Collect or store information to build profiles of the user for commercial purposes; or
- Add bookmarks, shortcuts or icons to the user’s device for third party services, advertising or any function other than to provide access to the app.
KIDOZ Premium Platform Terms
Dear Content Owners, thank you for choosing KIDOZ. Please read the following and make sure you understand these terms and conditions.
This agreement is between KIDOZ Ltd. “we”, “us”, “our”) and Content Owner (“You”, “your”).
By clicking ‘Accept Terms’ and registering to our service Content Owners accept and are obligated by these terms and conditions.
KIDOZ – KIDOZ Ltd. (and any of its assignees and successors)
KIDOZ Service/Platform – KIDOZ proprietary application, service or interface (user interface, or API) that allows users to discover, download, install, watch, play, use, purchase, rent certain content registered with the said service.
Similar Service – Any online distribution service, including pre-installed distribution, that makes content available for sale, rent or download to end users using a mode of distribution similar to those used by this service, including any mobile or Internet based application, marketing, sales, rental and distribution service.
Content Owner – Content Owner/s, and/or the formal owner of certain digital content (App developer, game maker, video creator, etc.) registered to the KIDOZ Service pursuant to the terms of this Agreement.
End User – A person or entity that has downloaded the KIDOZ App, or received a device pre-installed with the KIDOZ.
Content – The content submitted to the service, including, without limitation, any programming, all archived materials and uploaded materials, online games, audio, video, text or graphics, live, looped or archived, and any other materials provided by the Content Owner or anyone on their behalf and made available by means of the Service.
Device – Any compatible device that can access the Service including but not limited to tablets, phones, set-top boxes, e-books, music players, televisions and other variations.
Integrated Content – Content or Application in which the KIDOZ PASS SDK is embedded.
KIDOZ SDK – A software development kit provided by KIDOZ to Content Owner pursuant to the terms of this Agreement, which may be updated by KIDOZ from time to time in its sole discretion.
- The Parties agree to cooperate for the purpose of making the Content available to be distributed along with other content aggregated and packaged, as part of a Service to the End User. Content Owner shall be responsible for providing the Content and KIDOZ shall be responsible for making such content available on the Platform.
- Content Owner hereby grants KIDOZ, and KIDOZ hereby accepts, a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty free license, with the right to sublicense, to make the Content available on and/or through its Platform, and for such purpose, to use, preload, reproduce, store, distribute, display, transmit and broadcast the Content including all copyrights, trade-marks, service marks, trade names, styles, logos, domain names, trade symbols and other Intellectual Property Rights subsisting or embodied therein.
- For avoidance of doubt, KIDOZ may at its sole discretion, offer the Content for download from the KIDOZ Store or may include it as part of a bundled package to be preloaded, with or without the KIDOZ platform, via KIDOZ partners and other third party distributors.
- Without derogating from the generality of the foregoing, KIDOZ shall be entitled to combine the Content with information, including but not limited to, advertising and promotional material, and such content obtained from other parties or created by KIDOZ, in any manner as it deems appropriate.
- For avoidance of doubt, KIDOZ shall neither be obligated to make the Content or any part thereof available on the Platform nor be prohibited from making any other content provided by third parties available on the Platform.
- Content Owner shall be solely responsible, at their own expense, for the Content, including executing and handling contracts with its content providers. For the avoidance of doubt, it is made explicitly clear that KIDOZ shall not be responsible for the Content and has no obligation to review, edit or monitor all the Content.
- KIDOZ may, at its discretion, display KIDOZ own brand name alongside the Content Owner brand name on the designated user/viewer area in a form and manner as will be determined by KIDOZ. Except as set forth herein, neither Content Owner nor KIDOZ shall have rights with respect to each other’s marks and no party shall use the other party’s marks in any manner without the owner’s prior written consent.
Compensation & Revenue to Content Owners:
- During the term of this Agreement, Content Owners will be entitled to 50% compensation for the revenues generated by their content.
- Consideration is due only from users from whom KIDOZ has actually received final payment. For a credit card or bank account payment, final payment will be deemed to have been completed when the credit card company or bank has fully settled the payment, and the said payment is actually received in KIDOZ’s bank account.
- Content Owner will provide KIDOZ with information needed to make payments to Content Owner, along with the necessary tax forms.
- Payments will be made to Content Owner thirty (30) days after the calendar month. KIDOZ will withhold payments until the total amount due to Content Owner is at least seventy five US Dollars (US $75)
- If for some reason the End User does not pay KIDOZ (e.g., KIDOZ has to issue a credit, or receive a chargeback), KIDOZ may offset that amount against future payments to Content Owner.
- To promote the Service, KIDOZ may at its sole discretion offer free trials, discounts, coupons or other types of promotions of the Service. Content Owner will not be paid for Content during the promotional period or will appropriately receive partial payment when Content was discounted.
- If Content Owner breaches this agreement, or tries to rent, license, upload, or otherwise provide Content that does not belong to Content Owner or that Content Owner has not obtained the legal rights to provide such Content, or there are other claims against Content Owner, then KIDOZ may need to withhold payments until the issue is resolved.
- Content Owner is responsible for any income or other taxes due and payable resulting from our payments to Content Owner. If KIDOZ is required to withhold any income or other taxes, KIDOZ will let Content Owner know and deduct the payments accordingly.
Application of Content:
1. Content Owner will deliver electronically to KIDOZ Content items:
- That are designed for the Platform & comply with KIDOZ Policy.
- For which Content Owner has the rights required under this Agreement.
- Including bug fixes, patches, corrections and any other updates.
- That are appropriate for kids aged 12 and under. KIDOZ shall have the sole discretion to determine if any Content or any part thereof meets this standard.
- That do not contain advertisements, purchase options or promotions, or cross-promote other applications.
2. Content Owner may not use this Service to rent, sell, promote or distribute any Product whose purpose is to provide Similar Service or distribute Content.
3. Content Owner represents and warrants that the foregoing will apply throughout the term of this Agreement.
4. Without derogating from any other right of KIDOZ under this Agreement, Content Owner grants KIDOZ the nonexclusive, transferable, royalty-free, worldwide rights to:
a. Sell, rent, use, make available and distribute the Content worldwide.
b. Promote Content Owner’s content, including the right to use, reproduce, reformat, create excerpts from, promote, advertise, transmit, and publicly display the Content and/or the Product information related to the Content.
c. KIDOZ can work with partners to promote Services and KIDOZ may sublicense such rights to Content as it sees fit in its sole discretion to such sub licensees.
5. Content Owner is responsible for :
a. Your own obligations to KIDOZ Service and to other individual entities; KIDOZ shall not be held liable for Content Owner’s obligations. Our obligations are limited to those outlined in this agreement.
b. Supporting and maintaining the Content provided by you.
c. Protecting your Content so that Users may not share Content with other users.
e. Uploading or transferring each Content item to KIDOZ and providing accurate Related Product Information outlined below:
- Content Information: Content title, Category, Content Owner’s Name, Publisher Name, Description, Icon/image, Age compatibility and Age restrictions.
- Market Price: Price at which Content Owner sells the Content or the price at which the Content is generally sold for on other Similar Services.
- All metadata, graphics, images, trademarks, trade names, logos, and other descriptive and identifying information and materials associated with Content Owner or a particular Content item.
f. All Content provided by Content Owner including third party content displayed or bundled with the Content including without limitation, user-generated content and any content hosted, streamed or otherwise delivered to users by third parties.
6. Content Owner agrees, warrants and undertakes that Content shall not include, reference, contain or use
- Anything that violates the laws of the United States of America or any other applicable laws (including Privacy Laws).
- Anything that is defamatory, hateful, threatening, incites violence, causes injury to any person or damage to any property.
- Anything that violates or infringes upon the rights of any third party, including intellectual property rights or proprietary rights (e.g., contractual rights, copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and common law rights), privacy, publicity, moral or other personal or proprietary rights, or that is deceptive or fraudulent.
- Any viruses, “Trojan horses”, or other “malware” or harmful code.
1. Content that is not appropriate for viewing by a general audience, and kids under a certain age, as determined by KIDOZ at its sole discretion, shall be rejected or removed by KIDOZ. The following are examples (including but not limited to) of the type of Content KIDOZ will reject or remove:
- Content containing pornography, adult content, sexual or erotic material or Content that contains links to such things.
- Content containing or linking to any form of illegal activity (i.e., how to build a bomb, hacking, etc.).
- Content with gratuitous displays of violence, obscene or vulgar language, and abusive content or content which endorses or threatens physical harm.
- Content promoting any type of hate-mongering (i.e., racial, political, ethnic, religious, gender-based, sexuality-based or personal, etc.).
- Content that participates in or transmits inappropriate newsgroup postings or unsolicited e-mail (spam).
- Any other content that is not acceptable by KIDOZ as indicated in this Agreement.
2. Without derogating from the foregoing, it is hereby clarified that KIDOZ reserves the right to refuse to provide the Service to any new or existing Content Owner at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without cause. KIDOZ reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without liability, to reject, omit or exclude any Content for any reason at any time, with or without notice to the Content Owner and regardless of whether such Content was previously accepted or published through the Service on the Platform.
3. KIDOZ will not knowingly accept Content from Content Owners that produce or provide “adult” or pornographic materials, or any other matter which is known or suspected of offending prevailing community standards anywhere received or displayed.
4. Content (including either advertising materials OR linked URLs) shall not include nudity, partial nudity, or any other material that may be indecent or inappropriate for purposes of being read or viewed in conjunction or linked to the Service or Platform, including without limitation scatological or sexual references, other adult language which may not be appropriate for minors, or depictions or references to gore, violence, cruelty to animals, or other offensive or unnatural acts.
5. KIDOZ does not accept Content Owners that engage in, promote, facilitate, or suborn the deliberate, reckless or negligent violation of any laws, and will not condone or permit any such activity that comes to its knowledge.
6. KIDOZ may in its sole discretion refuse, restrict or terminate the Service, transmission, delivery or other use of any Content that it deems inappropriate, or requires special handling, or limit any use of the Service and the Platform in connection with same. This Agreement may be terminated by KIDOZ immediately with or without notice if Content Owner fails to disclose, conceals, or misrepresents either itself or the nature of its Content or other activities in any way.
7. KIDOZ MUST be informed in writing of any change in Content approved by KIDOZ after such approval was granted. Such notification shall include all the details of the said changes, in writing, IMMEDIATELY upon inclusion of such change in Content. If Content is changed during the term of this Agreement such that it includes inappropriate content, KIDOZ will stop the Service immediately and/or terminate this Agreement.
- If Content Owner needs to remove Content from the KIDOZ Service, KIDOZ needs to be notified 30 days in advance.
- Removing the Content will limit any future distributions from the Service. Users who have specifically bought the Content Owner’s Content via KIDOZ store will continue to have access to the Content and will be entitled to all available updates, until the User chooses to remove such Content.
- KIDOZ, at our sole discretion, will decide which Content KIDOZ distributes and which Content KIDOZ restrict access to or stop distribution of. While KIDOZ is not required to, nor do KIDOZ take on the obligation to monitor the Content, KIDOZ may choose to do so and remove the Content in our sole discretion. KIDOZ also reserve the right to suspend and/or bar any Content owner from using the Service at our sole discretion.
The term of this Agreement will start when Content Owner clicks “Accept” or signs this Agreement and will end when KIDOZ terminates the Agreement. Content Owner can also terminate the Agreement by giving KIDOZ 15 days advance notice. Upon termination, all Content will be removed from the Service (other than Content that was purchased by an End User who may use the Content for the term of its purchase unless otherwise agreed by KIDOZ). Upon termination, KIDOZ will make available any outstanding payment to Content Owner. Content Owner will no longer be entitled to any additional payments.
1. Content Owner’s Warranties:
- Without derogating from any other warranty or representation in this Agreement, Content Owner represents and warrants that: (a) Content Owner has the power and authority to enter into this Agreement and to fully perform the obligations hereunder and is not subject to any agreements that conflict with the obligations hereunder; (b) is the owner or is licensed to or has authority or has obtained and shall maintain in effect any and all authorizations, approvals or licenses (governmental or otherwise) as are necessary for the storage, use, broadcasting, transmission and retransmission of the entire Content or any part thereof on the Platform and subject matter contained therein, and collateral information, including, without limitation, (i) the names and/or pictures of persons; (ii) any copyrighted material, trademarks, service marks, logos, and/or depictions of trademarked or service marked goods or services; and (iii) any testimonials or endorsements contained in any content submitted to KIDOZ; (c) the Content and/or any storage, broadcasting, transmission or retransmission or any authorized use thereof by KIDOZ or anyone on its behalf shall not violate or infringe any third party’s Intellectual Property Rights or any publicity or privacy right; (d) KIDOZ’ authorized use of Content Owner’s marks, and any updates and modifications thereof, shall not violate or infringe any Intellectual Property Rights; (e) Content Owner is solely responsible for the substantive content of each Content item; and (f) the use, reproduction, distribution, transmission or display of any Content and any materials to which Users can link, or any products or services made available to Users through the Content does not and will not (i) violate any law, statute, ordinance, treaty, order, decree, regulation (including but not limited to false advertising or unfair competition under the law of any jurisdiction), give rise to criminal or civil liability or infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, or service mark, trade secret rights or any other personal, moral, contract, property or privacy right of any third party (collectively “Unlawful Conduct”); (ii) contain or promote viruses, obscene, abusive, violent, bigoted, hate-oriented, cracking, hacking or warez content or conduct (collectively “Offensive Conduct”); or (iii) encourage conduct that would constitute Unlawful Conduct or Offensive Conduct.
- Without derogating from any of the foregoing, Content Owner acknowledges that the Platform is a protected environment that enables kids to safely use a wide variety of applications suitable for children and that in accordance therewith Content Owner warrants that the Content does not contain any material that is unsuitable for children and/or that is obscene, unlawful or inappropriate.
2. KIDOZ’s Warranties:
KIDOZ represents and warrants that: (a) it has the power and authority to enter into this Agreement and to fully perform its obligations hereunder and it is not subject to any agreements that conflict with its obligations hereunder; (b) to the best of its knowledge, the Platform and Service do not violate or infringe any third party’s Intellectual Property Rights or any publicity or privacy right.
Limitation of Liability:
- Disclaimer. THE PERFORMANCE OF THE PLATFORM PROVIDED AFTER DOWNLOAD, AND THE USE AND THE RESULTS OF SUCH USE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, KIDOZ MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE (INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE AND THE PLATFORM OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT), GUARANTEES, REPRESENTATIONS, PROMISES, STATEMENTS, ESTIMATES, CONDITIONS, OR OTHER INDUCEMENTS, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, ORAL, WRITTEN, OR OTHERWISE. KIDOZ DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE CONVERSION RATES, PAY-UP RATES, RESPONSE RATES OR ABILITY TO CONVERT THE RESPONSES INTO SALES. KIDOZ DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE PROFILE OR DEMOGRAPHICS OF A RESPONDENT. KIDOZ DOES NOT GUARANTEE TO MATCH COLORS, TEXT, PHOTO IMAGE OR SCREEN DESIGN, AND KIDOZ IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELAYS CAUSED BY ACCIDENT, WAR, ACT OF GOD, EMBARGO, COMPUTER SYSTEM FAILURE, OR ANY OTHER CIRCUMSTANCE BEYOND ITS CONTROL.
- KIDOZ SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS, DAMAGE, COSTS OR EXPENSE OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER AND HOWSOEVER CAUSED, WHETHER ARISING UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STATUTE OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, (WITHOUT LIMITATION) LOSS OF PRODUCTION, LOSS OF OR CORRUPTION TO DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS OR OF CONTRACTS, LOSS OF OPERATION TIME AND LOSS OF GOODWILL OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THEIR POSSIBILITY. KIDOZ’S TOTAL OBLIGATIONS AND/OR LIABILITY, IF ANY HEREUNDER, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNTS PAID TO IT UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR SUCH CONTENT DURING THE PERIOD OF TWELVE (12) MONTHS PRIOR TO THE LIABILITY EVENT.
- Without derogating from the foregoing, KIDOZ shall not be subject to any liability whatsoever for (a) delays in delivery and/or non-delivery of Content, including, without limitation, difficulties with a customer or other third parties, difficulties with a third-party server, or electronic malfunction; and (b) errors in content or omissions in any kind.
Content Owner will indemnify, defend and hold us (including any respective officers, directors, employees, contractors and assigns) harmless from and against any loss, claim, liability, damage, action or cause of action (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) that arises from any claims, actions, suits or proceedings relating to any Content, or (A) Content Owner’s breach of any representations, warranties, or covenants made in this Agreement, or (B) any allegations of or proceedings for libel, defamation, violation of right of privacy or publicity, copyright infringement, or other infringement of any third party right, fraud, false advertising, misrepresentation, product liability or violation of any law, statute, ordinance, rule, or regulation throughout the world in connection with the use of the Platform; and/or (C) the breach by Content Owner of any of the terms and conditions set forth herein. Content Owner further agrees that any compromise or settlement of such disputes will contain a complete, express, and unconditional release of KIDOZ. The provisions of this Section shall survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
Publicity and Confidentiality:
Content Owner will: (A) protect information made available by us that is identified as confidential or that reasonably should be considered confidential (including any Content Owner credentials); (B) use this information only to fulfill Content Owner’s obligations under this Agreement; and (c) either destroy or return all such information to us promptly when the Agreement terminates (and, upon request, confirm such destruction in writing). This paragraph covers all confidential information regardless of when Content Owner receives it and whether KIDOZ assigned the information or whether Content Owner selected. Unless Content Owner has received KIDOZ express written permission, Content Owner will not use any trademark, service mark, commercial symbol, or other proprietary right of ours, issue press releases or other publicity relating to us or this Agreement, or refer to us in promotional materials.
Changes to Agreement:
This Agreement may be revised, amended or changed from time to time by KIDOZ at its sole discretion, including the compensation structure. If KIDOZ makes a change to these terms that KIDOZ believes materially reduces Content Owner rights, KIDOZ will provide Content Owner with notice (for example, by e-mail). And KIDOZ may provide notice of changes in other circumstances as well. By continuing to use the Service after those changes become effective, Content Owner agrees to be bound by the revised agreement.
The relationship of the parties is and at all times shall remain one of independent contractors. Neither party is in any way a partner, joint venture, affiliate, agent or representative of the other for any purpose whatsoever, nor has the legal right or authority to make any representation, warranty, promise, guaranty or agreement in the name of or for the account of the other under this Agreement, except as otherwise expressly authorized by a party under this Agreement.
Waiver; Severability; Assignment:
The waiver by either party of a breach or right under this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of any other or subsequent breach or right. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of this Agreement, which will remain in full force and effect. Content Owner may not resell, assign, or transfer any of its rights hereunder without the express prior written consent of KIDOZ. Any attempt by Content Owner to resell, assign, or transfer such rights shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this Agreement, without liability to KIDOZ. KIDOZ may assign any of its rights and obligations under this Agreement to a third party without the Content Owner’s consent.
This Agreement sets forth the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes prior proposals, agreements and representations between the parties, whether written or oral, regarding the subject matter contained herein.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the state of Israel without regard to conflict of laws principles.
Contacting Us: If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I become part of KIDOZ Premium Content Plan?
If you’re new to the KIDOZ Program, applying is really easy. All you need to do is complete theapplication form and submit links to samples of kid-friendly apps you’ve developed, published or own and we’ll check them out. If you’ve already gotten first approval from us, then you are only a few steps away from getting your apps to hundreds of thousands of users!
Do I have to pay anything to join?
No. There’s no charge for being part of our Premium Content program; we just wanted to give you an opportunity to earn money for your kid-friendly content.
How much do I get paid?
You will be paid for usage of your content based on minutes played.
We will pay you 50% of the amount we collect from our users and distribution partners.
Read more about our compensation model for content developers.
How do I get paid?
Payments will be made once every 30 days on amounts of $75 or more, via your PayPal account. If the amount due is less than $75, we will hold off on paying you until the following month.
Why do you need tax forms?
The U.S. Government requires each citizen residing in the US to fill out a tax form in order to receive a full payout. If no tax form is filed with KIDOZ, we will withhold the maximum rate set by law (30%) in an account payable to the U.S. Government.
What apps are chosen?
We’re looking for the best apps for kids –
Apps that combine great ideas, contain interesting kid-relevant content, offer added educational value, and which follow our content guidelines.
Paid/Premium apps should not include:
- Links to 3rd party sites
- In-app purchases
How can I send you my apps?
If you have already been approved as a participating developer, go ahead and submit your apps. You can submit your apps as APK file attachments, or provide a Dropbox link. Please remember to include links to your apps on Google Play so that we can get the Product Information.
What happens to my content if I agree?
By signing the agreement and becoming part of the KIDOZ Premium Content Plan, you are giving us a non-exclusive right to make your content accessible to users within the KIDOZ platform, sub-license your content to our partners, and use your content to promote KIDOZ. Read more details in the Content Distribution Agreement.
This is a non-exclusive agreement. This means you can also continue to sell or provide your content in other markets. Please note that signing the agreement and submitting your apps is not a guarantee that your content will be part of the platform, and even if we do add it, we may also remove it.
If you are a Content OWNER acquiring the content from developers, you are responsible for receiving, reviewing and monitoring the content you send us.
If your content is part of a bundled package, it will most likely be bundled together with apps from other Content Owners.
What is the nature of our work arrangement?
At all times, you and KIDOZ remain independent contractors. Signing the agreement does not mean we are now partners or that you work for us.
We may want to display our logo alongside yours but at no time does this mean we claim ownership of your content or logos, or that you have any rights to our logo or brand.
Can I remove content that I have already given to KIDOZ?
If you need to remove content from the KIDOZ Service, we simply ask to be notified 30 days in advance. Please send us an email to email@example.com.
If you remove content from the KIDOZ Plan, this will affect future distribution of this content. Users who have already purchased one of your apps via the KIDOZ Store or as part of a subscription will continue to have access to your app and will be entitled to all available updates, until the user chooses to remove the content, or until the user’s subscription ends.
How do I cancel my agreement with KIDOZ?
If you decide you no longer want to be part of the KIDOZ Premium Content Plan, send us an email. Your account will officially end 30 days after we receive your email. Once the agreement is ended, all of your content will be removed from the KIDOZ Plan except for apps already purchased by users or those that are part of a subscription, as described above.
You will continue to receive compensation for as long as your apps are being used.
Please send us any questions or comments you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org.