Report Abusive Content
KIDOZ takes issues of privacy and copyright very seriously and does all it can to prevent abuse and infringement of rights on our mobile apps, website and PC program (“KIDOZ Services”).
As a platform for content discovery for kids, KIDOZ is extremely sensitive to the importance of providing kid-friendly content and makes every effort to ensure that only appropriate content is offered in our libraries. All content provided by KIDOZ is from official and/or reliable sources, reviewed for its relevance and suitability to kids.
KIDOZ offers access to online content and applications and respects all laws regarding copyright and infringement. If you believe that content accessible through KIDOZ Services infringes a copyright, please report this to us and we will handle it immediately.
General report form
KIDOZ does not undertake in any way to accept your complaint and/or to take any action, and it shall act or refrain from taking action at its sole discretion after considering your complaint and verifying the information you provide.
Report Copyright Infringement
KIDOZ takes the protection of intellectual property rights, including copyrights, very seriously. It is KIDOZ policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”).
The fastest way to report a copyright infringement on KIDOZ is to fill out our automated form below.
You can also send a DMCA notice to our designated agent (KIDOZ designated Copyright Agent may be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “Copyright Agent” in the Subject of your mail. ).
Such report must include the following information and details:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Clear and precise identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (in a form enabling us to verify the claim);
- Details of infringing materials and their Internet location (on KIDOZ).
- Contact information of the complaining party, including a physical address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the complaint matter is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of such notification, KIDOZ shall promptly investigate the matter, and, if appropriate, remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material.